Most organizations are dealing with massive amounts of data in various formats, types, and across systems. Their challenge is to turn that data into intelligence that’s useful for complex decision making.
Unlike any other technology, a knowledge graph gets richer as you add new data. By layering semantics (meaning) onto graph data, you create immediate value – which only grows and deepens with time.
With this introduction to knowledge graphs, you will:
- Learn what knowledge graphs are and why they matter
- Understand how they address the data challenges of today
- Find out their uses in data management and analytics
- Explore the value of data provenance for confident decision making
- Hear how NASA used a knowledge graph to Mars, and other exciting stories
from graph to knowledge graph a short journey to unlimited insights
Send download link to: