Many books describe a single technology, but few show you step by step how to build an application using modern components.
Full Stack GraphQL Applications teaches you how to use GraphQL with React, Node.js, and Neo4j to build complex, data-intensive applications.
This practical book describes everything you need to know about creating a full-stack GraphQL application from start to finish. You’ll find:
- Clear explanations of everything you need to build your application
- Hands-on exercises to reinforce your understanding
- Ways to leverage the Neo4j GraphQL Library
- Details on building the frontend of your application
- Practical topics like cloud deployment and security